3D MODELING IS THE DESIGN LANGUAGE OF THE FUTURE
Courses in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) are seeing a new emphasis in American schools. SketchUp is an affordable 3D modeling software that engages students and serves to visually teach crucial lessons for STEM and other subjects.
SketchUp is the ideal tool to create models for 3D printing.
SketchUp for STEM provides tools to help teachers learn how to use SketchUp, and how to integrate it into their classroom and school curriculum. Here you will find information about using SketchUp in a classroom setting as an aid to teaching elementary, intermediate and high school students science, technology, engineering and math. Learn how to use SketchUp, and learn how to teach your students 3D modeling with:
- We create and publish innovative works in PDF format, with video content embedded within the text.
- Publications are fully bookmarked and easily searched.
- Content is based on our teaching experience and is designed to help new SketchUp users overcome the most common issues.
- Special pricing for students.
- Coming Soon:
- Instructor’s Guides
- Subject Specific Publications
- We travel to schools (and other organizations) for special training sessions and we hold classes a few times a year in the Cincinnati area.
- Our classes are tailored to your needs, subject area and situation. We do our homework before coming to class!
- Classes include individual coaching on techniques for using SketchUp.
- You will learn how to use SketchUp as well as how to instruct your students.
- We are available to work with your technology director or STEM coordinator to help you develop an effective integrated program to include 3D modeling in your school.
SketchUp Pro K-12 Statewide License Grant
SketchUp makes it possible for you and your students to use SketchUp Pro at minimal or no cost. Click here to read about this program.
Scroll Down to read more posts about SketchUp for STEM, browse the wealth of content on this site through the menu on the right or CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US VIA E-MAIL