Stickley No. 700 Bookcase Adapted for the Alabama Woodworker’s Guild
Complete detailed plans to build an adaptation of this Gustav Stickley Glass Door Bookcase
- 15 letter size pages of detailed drawings
- Standard views, Details and Exploded Views
- Complete Cutlist and Construction Tips
- Full-size Templates for some parts
- Instructions for router jig to create through mortises
- 46-1/16″ high x 23-5/8″ wide x 13″ deep
- Researched and drawn by Robert W. Lang, author of “Shop Drawings for Craftsman Furniture”
This project is a smaller version of the iconic Harvey Ellis/Gustav Stickley No. 700 Glass Door bookcase. It was designed especially for a workshop conducted by Bob Lang for the Alabama Woodworker’s Guild in 2016. Smaller than the original, it retains the signature design elements and includes the mitered mullion joint in the door, a detail found only in early production pieces of Gustav Stickley’s Craftsman Workshops.
|CLICK BUTTON AT RIGHT TO ADD THIS SET OF PLANS TO YOUR CART for $12.95|
|CLICK BUTTON AT RIGHT TO VIEW SHOPPING CART AND COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE|
All of our transactions are securely made online via PayPal. This product is only available as a download, pre-printed plans are not available.