Gustav Stickley No. 388 Highchair Plans
Complete detailed plans to build a reproduction of this Gustav Stickley Highchair
- 11 letter size pages of detailed drawings
- Standard Views, Details and Exploded Views
- Complete Cutlist and Construction Tips
- 42-1/8″ high x 21-5/8″ wide x 22-1/2″ deep
- Researched and drawn by Robert W. Lang, author of “Shop Drawings for Craftsman Furniture”
This highchair was a production piece from Gustav Stickley’s Craftsman Workshops, and features a woven rush seat. A padded slip seat can be easily substituted. Build an heirloom that will easily last for generations.
|CLICK BUTTON AT RIGHT TO ADD THIS SET OF PLANS TO YOUR CART for $12.95
|CLICK BUTTON AT RIGHT TO VIEW SHOPPING CART AND COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE
All of our transactions are securely made online via PayPal. This product is only available as a download, pre-printed plans are not available.