Ernest Gimson Dining Table from “The Craftsman” Magazine Plans
Complete detailed plans to build a reproduction of this Ernest Gimson dining table
- 15 letter size pages of detailed drawings
- Standard views, Details and Exploded Views
- Complete Cutlist and Construction Tips
- 30″ high x 42″ wide x 84″ long
- Researched and drawn by Robert W. Lang, author of “Shop Drawings for Craftsman Furniture”
This table by British Arts & Crafts designer Ernest Gimson appeared in Gustav Stickley’s “The Craftsman” magazine in August 1905, presented as a two page do-it-yourself project. These plans contain detailed drawings including exploded views, construction tips and a complete cutlist. The original article from “The Craftsman” is also included.
|CLICK BUTTON AT RIGHT TO ADD THIS SET OF PLANS TO YOUR CART for $12.95|
|CLICK BUTTON AT RIGHT TO VIEW SHOPPING CART AND COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE|
All of our transactions are securely made online via PayPal. This product is only available as a download, pre-printed plans are not available.