Most of this information also applies to my other books in enhanced PDF format.
IF THE VIDEOS DON’T PLAY:
If you’re still having trouble, try the following:
- Make sure that you downloaded the entire file. It’s a big file 1.4GB and it takes awhile, depending on the speed and quality of your internet connection.
- The link you receive with your purchase will give you several attempts.
- The service I use recommends this software http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/ to speed up the download and restart it if it is interrupted.
- If you’re sure you have the entire file, Update all of the following:
- Adobe Reader.
- Adobe Flash Player
- Your computer’s media player.
- A few readers have reported getting an error message with Windows 10, if you’re one of them and you’ve done all of the above:
- There might be a few settings in Adobe Reader that are causing the trouble.
- Adobe Reader Preferences are found in the Edit menu.
- Select Multimedia Trust (legacy) and make sure the box that allows multimedia operations is checked.
- Multimedia (legacy) allows you to select a preferred media player. Try changing the selection.
- If you make any changes to Adobe Reader Preferences, close the program and restart it to make the changes stick.
- It is also a good idea to restart your computer after updating and changing the Preferences settings.
You can report problems by leaving a comment below, or send an e-mail to report your issue.
GOOD NEWS FOR iPad USERS! THERE IS NOW AN APP THAT SUPPORTS THE VIDEO CONTENT IN MY BOOKS WHEN USING YOUR iPad.